- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the event without notice should they consider this necessary for safety reasons
- Each competitor will compete on the approved course as directed, will not accept outside assistance and will accept the organisers’ decision as final
- The organisers reserve the right to reject or cancel any entry at any time
- No refunds of entry fees
- No obstruction is to be caused to the movement of vehicular traffic.Supporters must not follow competitors
- The only vehicles permitted to follow the event are Police and Official cars
- All participants must follow the directions of race officials, marshalls, police officers and SES officers and follow the course as marked. You must make way immediately for all emergency vehicles, including Police, SES, Fire Brigade and Ambulance
- The organisers reserve the right to alter without notice any of the Race Rules which govern the event
- In the event of a tie, the tied competitors will be placed in ascending order of their race numbers
- No dogs permitted to accompany runners
- The 10km and 5km courses are AIMS Certified.
- The 5km event will start at 8:00 am and runners will be positioned at the front for the start with walkers to the rear.
- The 10km event will start at 8:15 am and require two circuits of the course.
- In the event of a medical emergency please notify the nearest Marshall or SES officer.
- Marshalls will be equipped with communication equipment and will request further assistance or an ambulance if necessary.
- A First Aid Tent manned by Officers of St John Ambulance will be located adjacent to the Finish area on Roseville Oval.